Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comments

Hi all,

Greg and I sent a thank you letter to Nick's wrestling coaches, staff, the team members/boys, and their parents for supporting Nick the past two years, etc. If you haven't had a chance, ready my previous post re: newsletter comments about Nick. Anyhow, so far, we received the following messages from a few parents of the boys we wanted to share.

Blessings:)
Amy

Here they are:

Hi Nick,

My name is Beth Ann Manning-Taube (Lucas Manning’s Mom). I wanted to say “thank you” to you for your constant commitment to wrestling. You see, there were several times that Lucas felt like quitting the wrestling team; he was discouraged with his progress at first (since this is his first year at it). But every time he spoke with me about it he brought up this guy named Nick and how he is the very foundation of the team’s spirit! I know that you inspired Lucas to continue wrestling and to push himself harder than ever. I wasn’t sure who “Nick” was until I went to a recent wrestling match at PHS. Now, I too understand what a strong individual you are and am sure you will continue to work hard and inspire others in your life.

God Bless,

Beth Ann

Thank you........................................... for allowing Nick to touch our lives. Nick's, determination, hard work and attitude have helped many of us to realign our perspectives.

Brian Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment