Saturday, February 13, 2010

Added Links

Hi all-

I've added a couple of new links under "Useful Links". One is The Greater Toledo Challenger Little League (www.gtcll.com) , which Nick has played for since the age of 6, or 10 years. It is baseball league for kids with disabilities and they have a web site. Nick LOVES it. He has decided that this year, he'd like to help out with coaching and being a "buddy" for other kids instead of being a player for the first time. He says his favorite thing is watching the faces of the kids while they play. I hope he doesn't miss playing but we're respecting his decision and so glad he'll still be involved.

I also added The Official Geri Jewell Website. Geri is an actor (Facts of Life and much more.....), comedian, speaker, author. I've enjoyed her and her sense of humor for years. Her website is www.gerijewell.com. She is an individual living well with cerebral palsy by the way too.

Nick is helping out at a Varsity Wrestling Meet today, all day, with Greg. Isabella and I are hanging out with the dogs and enjoying some "girl" bonding time. We're looking forward to having a nice dinner tonight for Valentines Day together as Greg is working tomorrow. My three favorite valentines to spend my night with, sounds great!:)

Blessings:)
Amy

PS- If anyone has a link or website they want me to add that they feel may be helpful or of interest to someone, let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment