Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Comment from Reader

Hi Amy and family
hope you are all well amy thanks for subscribing to my blog I just have a couple question what were some of the deciding factors in getting Charger I am thinking about getting a service dog for myself but have some reservations in terms of the dogs care as I live in a snowy climate and winter as a manual chair user isn't fun I have enjoyed reading your blog and was also wondering if you would like to do a guest post or two ever?
Hope to hear from you soon
lifeofthedifferentlyabled

--

Blog:

http://www.lifeofthedifferentlyabled.wordpress.com/

rss feed link :

http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeofthedifferentlyabled

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    We'd be happy to answer any questions you have re: Charger. I know what you mean about a manual chair in the snow, we are debating what to do about that when Nick starts college, etc., trying to decide what to do.

    I'd love to guest blog. Thank you for asking. Would you be interested in doing the same for us sometime? I want so much for our blogs to reach more people!!!!! I love reading your blog as well.

    Ask me questions via e-mail or call us at 419-872-7522 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or we can chat via blog, whatever works best for you. We also have Skype but I've only used it a few times and have to improve on my "Skype skills" but I have the basic idea of it. So, let us know.........

    Look forward to talking with you. Take Care!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete