Monday, May 14, 2012

'Dreamer' - A Short Film By Jason D. Ashberg

Hi all,

I received this e-mail I'd like to share:

Dear Amy,

I was born with mild Cerebral Palsy. I was lucky to receive treatment early in my childhood. I'm very moved by your blog and wish you and Nick love and healing! I have been following my dream of becoming a filmmaker. I recently wrote a short film that reflects a lot of my experiences living with Cerebral Palsy. I'd like to share my funding campaign for my short film "Dreamer" with you. Please take a moment to watch my pitch video by clicking on the link below. I would greatly appreciate your assistance to pass along my link and/or post on your website, or simply get the word out so I can get my film made. Most importantly, I plan to donate 50% of any profits the film makes to United Cerebral Palsy

Thank you!

Love Jason

View My Pitch Video
http://igg.me/p/34374

http://www.jasonashberg.com/

Check out Jason's website and campaign! Thanks for sharing this Jason and best of luck with your campaign for Dreamer. Keep us updated!

Blessings:-)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment