Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Great Quote

Hi all,

I've said it before, I'm a "quote-a-holic". A friend shared this one with me and I love it! I've always been annoyed by people who don't "get involved" or are just self-involved. Standing by and saying or doing nothing when bad things are happening, to me, is just not right. I think all human beings have a responsibility to protect children and innocent people, people with disabilities, and  those who are elderly, and just anyone who can't protect themselves. Anyhow, I don't want to get on a soap-box. I'm just saying this as the quote my friend sent me reminded me of these beliefs.

Anyhow, here it is:

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who, during times of moral crisis, maintain their neutrality." - Dante Alighieri

Blessings:)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment