Thursday, October 7, 2010

4th Annual 31 for 21 Blog Challenge


Grab This Button

It's that time of year again...the 31 for 21 Blog Challenge to Raise Awareness of Down Syndrome!


Though I know I am barely even getting the word out in time, I am hoping some of you (Hello? Is there anybody out there? *crickets chirping*) will join me.

Here are the rules:

1. Sign up using the Mister Linky form below.

2. Commit to blogging in your blog everyday for the month of October (which is Down syndrome Awareness Month).

3. And then...um...blog in your blog everyday for the month of October!

You can choose to write about life with DS or...not. It's up to you. But if you at least mention the challenge and start writing EVERYDAY it's bound to go NOTICED. Personally, I find that I go back and forth, sometimes I write about DS because hey, it's a part of our life, and sometimes I don't, because hey, guess what? It's just a part of our life!

Here's step 4: Grab the button (by clicking the link that says "Grab this Button above") designed by the lovely RK so people will recognize that we're doing something here! Power in numbers, baby! The button''ll link back to this post and hopefully more people will sign up to participate in the challenge!

See you in October! If you're anything like me, it's a busy month and we'll have PLENTY to blog about!

Happy Blogging and Blessings:)
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amy:

    think I'm fully caught up by now.

    Have enjoyed very much reading about Nick's homecoming and about the costs of inclusion. The latter post was a sobering one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading it Adelaide! Please sign up to follow us and receive updates.

    I know, some of the posts are sobering, but some are funny, some informative, some hopeful. It's all real-life for us and others who have family members with cerebral palsy and other disabilities as you know.

    Blessings to you:) Amy

    ReplyDelete