Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sbiling Resources

Hi everyone,

I was contacted today by a Social Worker in another state asking about resources for a sibling of a boy with cerebral palsy.

A great resource online is www.siblingsupport.org, Sibling Support Project. Also, I had a previous post about siblings anyone can check out where I listed some books for sibling of individuals with disabilities. If I find any new resources, I'll add them on to this post and also add any links on the links section of this blog. If anyone knows of any other resources they feel might be useful to share, let me know anytime. My contact information is on the right side of the blog or you can comment on the blog itself.

I think it's always important to share good information:)

Thanks!

Blessings:)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment