Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays from The Hyndman Family!

We would like to wish everyone a Happy and safe holiday! We hope you enjoy your time with friends and family and that 2010 is the best year ever!

Thank you for following our blog! We appreciate the interest and hope that in the next year we can continue to get better at this blogging thing and post not only info. about our family, but info. you may find useful. We hope to connect with more individuals with cerebral palsy and/or family members/friends of individuals with cerebral palsy. If you know of anyone who may be interested in following along, please invite them. Additionally, if you have any input or ideas, information you would like to see, please contact us and let us know. We're open to new input and ideas and are always looking to learn new things about this disability ourselves. There is always more to learn!

On another note, I must share something that happened yesterday. My Dad, Nick's PaPa, picked him up from wrestling practice and said that Nick was walking while the others were running laps and that he actually started "jogging" for a little bit. I asked, "what do you mean?" because this never crossed my mind as a possibility, ever. I mean, it is tough enough for Nick to walk and although I knew his walking has been improving, well, I just never thought of "jogging". My Dad said, YES HE WAS, he was jogging. We were thrilled and I looked at Nick with this look of exhaustion and pride in his face. Priceless. I can't wait to see this for myself. He continues to shock and inspire us with his strength and fierce determination.

Blessings:)
Amy

1 comment:

  1. That's really great news. A joyous Christmas season to you and your family from my family.

    ReplyDelete