Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

Hello and welcome to our new blog, Cerebral Palsy Family!

We are The Hyndman Family, Greg, Amy, Nick, and Isabella. We live in Ohio. Our son, Nick, has cerebral palsy and progressive hearing loss. We'll write more about all of us later.

We are not "experts" on cerebral palsy. I, Amy, and my husband Greg, are the parents of 15 year-old Nicholas (he prefers "Nick") and 9 year-old Isabella. Nick has cerebral palsy (CP) and progressive hearing loss.

We wanted to create this blog to share our story and experiences living with Nick's disability, share some information and resources we've learned about along the way, and to talk to other families and individuals living with cerebral palsy or who have a family member or friend with cerebral palsy. This blog is a "work in progress" and we hope (a lot of "HOPE") this will be a great experience for us and for others. This is my first blog, so I'm sure it will get better as I go and learn more.

I would love to hear from others. I want this to be a POSITIVE experience of sharing. So, here we go! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment