Thursday, February 16, 2012

Each Of Us Remembers

http://www.ucp.org/uploads/media_items/each-of-us-remembers-parents-of-children-with-cerebral-palsy-answer-your-questions.original.pdf

Hi all,

I read this, "Each of us Remembers", for the first time when Nick was a baby, through a lot of tears, and I couldn't finish it. Eventually, I did. I found I could relate to it and feel it, even more so as I look back now. I realize now how accurate so much of it was to my feelings and reactions. As time goes on, you are on such a roller coaster of emotions, lots of highs and lows and sometimes when you least expect them.

I thought some may appreciate this or find it comforting, helpful, etc.

Now, you can get this on United Cerebral Palsy's website, www.ucp.org, under resources, then under parents and families.

Blessings:)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment