Thursday, June 3, 2010

A few new resources and CP Family on Facebook

Hi all-

I've mentioned it before, but we have a group called Cerebral Palsy Family on Facebook which was created to link people to this blog. So, if you are on Facebook, check us out and please join. It seems we have more followers/readers on Facebook and so far we've only got about 24 people who follow this blog and about 129 on Facebook so far. We're trying to reach out to get more people so sign up and follow the blog, share stories and info. via the blog with us and readers, etc. So, if you would like to check us out on Facebook, the link is:


http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=156197995068

Also, I've found a few new resources:

Cerebral Palsy Publications: www.cerebralpalsypublications.com/index.html

Cerebral Palsy Social: www.cerebralpalsysocial.org

These may (or may not) be of interest to you! I've added all three links above to our "Useful Links" section on the right side of the page on this blog. I think we've got a pretty thorough list of links to resources started and I will continue to add things as I find them. Please contact me if you know of any useful resources that may be of interest to individuals with CP and/or their families. Thank you!

Blessings:)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment