Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Nick!


Happy 16th Birthday Nick!

It's hard to believe that 16 years ago today, our beautiful baby boy, Nick, was born and changed our lives forever for the better! I can remember the evening before and the morning like it was yesterday. In fact, last night, I laid awake until about 3:30 a.m., I think because I was re-playing the night I went into labor and the entire experience in my head, trying not to forget the details.
It's cliche, but time goes by much too quickly!

Plans to go to a Toledo Mudhens Game tonight and a steak dinner beforehand to celebrate, unless it rains and plan B is a steak dinner and a movie. (Please don't rain, Nick loves the Mudhens games and so do we!)

More pics and details to follow this week..................

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nick! Hope you got to see the game... but if not, steak is still a good deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mudhens won! Steak was great! A great night and Nick is "officially 16"

    ReplyDelete